Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thursday, May 24-Arrival in Nairobi

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know we arrived safely in Nairobi, Kenya on Thursday May 24 at 7:30 PM. Nairobi is 8 hrs ahead of east coast time. Imboumi and his family met us at the airport and drove us to Subiaco Guest House, a former convent. We were greeted by Sister Bonnie who made sure we had a hot meal of goat, rice and bread.



I was hoping to send pictures but this is dial-up. I'll post pictures when I return.



Please pray for:

1- Karen McClure's bag to arrive in the morning. It has clothing and all personal items.

2-Pediatric clinic that we will do tomorrow in the school.

3-Health and safety of the team.

4- Be with our families that we left behind. I especially pray for Ashley as she takes intensive summer classes. If anyone would like to assist with child care so she can study please call her.



Many Blessings to you my little prayer warriors. I feel covered in prayer.

Karen

No comments: