Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Consider joining our team to Trinidad......




Hello Everyone,

We are preparing for yet another adventure for the Lord. Steve and I will lead a medical team through Mission to the World (MTW) to serve in Trinidad, West Indies from December 29, 2007 – January 6, 2008.

We are putting together a team of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pre-medical students, medical students and nursing students. Medical and non-medical folk are needed. If you would like to be part of the team please pray about it and call or drop an e-mail to us. The estimated cost of this trip is $1650 each, to cover travel expenses, food and project costs.

Trinidad is an island, located in the Caribbean just north of Venezuela. It has a multiethnic population, with many of African and East Indian descent.


We have been invited by Steve McGee, a Missionary Pastor who serves in West Indies Covenant Ministries, to serve the people by providing health care through medical clinics. We will share our testimonies and pray with the people as we spread the love of Jesus Christ.
The purpose of their ministry is evangelism, reformed church planting, and teaching. Steve is a professor at Grace Bible College in D’abadie, Trinidad, and hosts a twice weekly radio program, “West Indies Table Talk.”

We are excited about the challenges this trip offers to learn and grow. As Jabez prayed (I Chronicles 4:10), “…Bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” In other words, push me, Lord, and expand my horizons. God granted Jabez’s request. We go knowing that we do nothing ourselves – only He does anything. We can only be instruments for His use, resting in the knowledge that He will guide and protect us.

If you would like to be stretched and grow in the Lord please consider joining our Medical Team to Trinidad.

Yours in Christ,

Karen and Steve McClure

home-410-987-0784
cell-410-991-9953
800 Cool Glade Ct.
Millersville, MD 21108
klmcclure@comcast.net


Acts 20:24
“But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.”

1 comment:

coconutsteve said...

Hey Steve and Karen,
What a great site! We are looking forward to receiving you and team in about 3 weeks. We have 3 MTW missionaries arriving today to discuss Muslim evangelism in Trinidad and training missionaries for Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. Pretty exciting stuff!